Sunday, May 4, 2008

Spring

Spring is my favorite season of the year. After a long winter, there's nothing better than finally being outside in the warm sun and getting the boys out of the house. Only this year, that's not the case. Its another rainy weekend and I've got to find more inside activities for the kids. They're getting tired of the same old toys they've been playing with since Christmas, and because I'm still trying to sell the house, I'm constantly trying to keep up with the cleaning. So, as they spread new toys out, I'm right behind them picking up whatever they just finished playing with.

Today we're headed out to go bowling. I think we'd all rather be riding our bikes in the park as was our original plan. But the boys are excited about the bowling trip and they know they will get a snack or ice cream out later.

No comments: