Saturday, January 5, 2008

Baby

Leo: When we get a new baby I want to decorate the baby room.
Me: Leo, what baby are you talking about?
Leo: You know, the new baby.
Me: Okay. But we don't have another room for a baby.
Leo: Then I'll share my room with the baby.
Me: Okay. Well, are we going to have a boy or a girl?
Leo: What daddy?
Me: I guess I'm asking you if you would rather have a baby sister or a baby brother.
Leo: The baby is going to be a girl.
Me: Why a girl?
Leo: Because there is only one girl in our family.
Me: And who is that?
Leo: Mommy is a girl.
Me: And what are you going to do with a baby sister?
Leo: I'm going to protect her.
Me: Protect her?
Leo: Yes, like Lady in the movie.
Me: OK Leo.

(We had just finished watching Lady and the Tramp)

1 comment:

What_happened? said...

Too funny. He has been talking to Isabel.