Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blogger

So, I'm now writing on Blogger. Not that there's anything wrong with Myspace (although I know that Tom misses having Andy as a friend), but now that Andy's got Kate and me over here, I think I'll try this for a while.

For any new readers, I've copied over my older blogs from Myspace so you can get caught up on what's been going on - may make it a little easier to understand what I'm writing about sometimes. I think I'll go and write my last Myspace blog now, which will essentially point over to here.

3 comments:

What_happened? said...

Welcome to the club! I have been lazy this week!

kpett said...

As you can see I've been busy getting this site set up. Oh, and 43Things as well.

andygoose said...

Club? Do I get a jacket with my name on it? How about a fez in the shape of a plunger?

If you see Tom tell him I said "BUGGER OFF!"