Thursday, November 8, 2007

iPod

I miss my iPod. Ever since I had to give up my commuter rail pass and start driving to work, I haven't used it once. Now, when I was taking the train, the iPod was my solace - be it watching a video podcast or just zoning out to some tunes.

So, the other day I thought I would take the train to work instead of driving. I didn't have to take the kids to daycare, and the traffic had been particularly bad the day before, and it was raining. So before I left the house I thought I would just check to see if the iPod was charged - but I couldn't find it! I searched everywhere (or so I thought). But with no iPod in hand, I decided the train ride wouldn't be worth it, so I went ahead and drove into work.

I get to the parking garage behind my building, reach into my briefcase and pull out my umbrella, and lo and behold, there's the iPod. It was buried underneath the umbrella in my briefcase. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, though, because when I tried to turn it on, there was no charge so I wouldn't have been able to use it anyway.

Now the iPod is all charged up, but who knows when I'll get around to having some time to use it again.

No comments: