Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend

So its my weekend without the boys. But after an exhaustive week caring for Leo for 3 days, then both of them the rest of the week, on Friday when I dropped them off at daycare I was able to take a deep breath and sighhhhhhh.

I was wired when I got home from work Friday night, so I decided to work on my Myspace page - and ended up working at it past midnight. If you couldn't tell, I'm anal about making things line up and look good so it took a while to format all of the images to get each one in each category to be the same size. And I like the new music playlist I added - I'm going to try and remember to rotate the songs around so the same one doesn't start each time.

Saturday morning I went furniture shopping. Since the kids' mom moved out Leo's clothes have been in piles on the floor in his room as she got his bedroom furniture. I tried taking the boys with me to furniture stores a couple of times, but they get bored within a few minutes and furniture shopping takes time. So, I went by myself, picked out the bedroom set I liked - only to find out the one piece in the set I needed most (the dresser) was out of stock! I was looking forward to getting the furniture delivered right away, but they give you a 4 hour window where you have to be at home for the delivery, and I don't have time to wait around twice. So I told them to deliver the furniture once they get the dresser in stock - which they said would be in a couple of weeks.

Saturday night I had dinner with friends at Karoun Restaurant in Newton. Can't say any more about that, but I've seen both pictures and videos others have taken!

Sunday (today) was also busy - a bike ride in the morning followed by lunch with friends, then played a few games of pool while watching the Patriots crush the Dolphins.

Can't wait to talk to the boys on the phone tonight. When I called last night I got the answering machine so I could only leave a message.

No comments: