Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas picture

I've been wanting to take Leo and Daniel to Sears or Target to get some pictures taken - but never seemed to have the time. So, part of the reason the tree is up early was in order to take some pictures myself with the boys in front of the tree and use those as inserts for my Christmas cards. Of course, you never know if there will be one that is good enough - so you take a bunch and hope for the best.

Leo, of course, didn't want to wear the white shirt. And then, once I got them in front of the tree, Leo kept making funny faces. Kinda cute, but not anything you want to send out to all your friends and relatives. Daniel also has a nasty bruise under his left eye when he fell off a slide at school the other day, but that's easily remedied by a little photoshop.

This one turned out pretty good - captured them in between when I told them I was going to take the picture. So this is the one I'm going to use.

2 comments:

andygoose said...

That's a pretty damn good shot considering their ages! Ship it!

What_happened? said...

I love it! You are so Martha Stewart...