Friday, December 28, 2007

Commando

So I took the boys to Scalliwags on Thursday with Kate and Isabel. Nobody else from the group could make it - but they missed a great time!

The boys love to crawl around the gym, go down the big slide in the giant bouncy house, and ride around in the cars and on the tricycles in the toddler room. Isabel had not been to Scalliwags before and she was a little scared of the big bouncy house at first but she soon was running around on her own enjoying the indoor playground.

At one point, Daniel came out of the bouncy house without his pants on - just wearing his diaper. The other parents were laughing as I asked Daniel what happened to his pants, and Daniel said that Leo took them. Soon Leo came out of the bouncy house holding Daniel's pants. He must have grabbed a hold of them while Daniel was going down the slide.

Then, a little while later, Daniel walked up to me with his pants part of the way down and I couldn't see his diaper. So I checked to see if maybe his diaper had slid down further into his pants - but there was no diaper. I asked Daniel what happened to his diaper and he said he threw it in the trash. Daniel was going commando! So I led him to the bathroom to get a new diaper on, but it certainly was a funny moment.

2 comments:

andygoose said...

Like father like son?

kpett said...

Yeah, that's it, he gets it from me!