Monday, August 6, 2007

Tired

So, after quite a busy day yesterday, I crashed hard last night - only to have Daniel wake me up at 2am. I got Daniel back to sleep, but then I was awake. With all that has happened the last week, my mind started rolling through all sorts of options and scenarios and I couldn't shut it off. A couple of hours later I got up for a drink of water, lay back down, and was able to drift in and out for an hour or so - but not enough to feel refreshed.

Slogged through work but never got motivated to accomplish a lot (other than the top items on my 'to do' list). Had a studio lunch meeting so I didn't get to catch up on any of the hundred other miscellaneous things I've been trying to do during the lunch hour. Then had to stop at the grocery store on the way home since she doesn't do much shopping anymore (except for herself), only to find an empty house - they're probably at an indoor playground somewhere since it rained today. The good news - at least I don't have to wait until 9:00 to have dinner tonight!

I just have to remind myself, two and a half weeks to go, then I'll be able to try and make the other things work out. Not much I can really do 'til then.

No comments: